- Cet évènement est passé
13 mars 2017 @ 9 h 30 min - 17 h 00 min583.333€
Getting software released to users is often a painful, risky, and time-consuming process. The practice of continuous delivery sets out the principles and technical practices that enable rapid, low-risk delivery of high quality, valuable new functionality to users. Through automation of the build, deployment, and testing process, and improved collaboration between developers, testers and IT operations, teams can get changes released in a matter of hours—sometimes even minutes—no matter what the size of the product or the complexity of the enterprise environment.
In this masterclass, Jez Humble will present an in-depth guide to the principles and practices behind continuous delivery and the DevOps movement, along with case studies from real companies and ideas to help you adopt continuous delivery and DevOps within your organization.
You’ll start by learning the value proposition and the foundations that enable continuous delivery, followed by an introduction to the pattern at the heart of continuous delivery–the deployment pipeline.
The training then dives into the key development practices of continuous integration and comprehensive test automation. These lessons cover change management, agile infrastructure management, managing databases, architecture, and the patterns that enable low-risk releases.
They conclude by discussing the culture and organizational change patterns of high performing companies.
After taking this training, you will understand not just the principles and practices that enable continuous delivery and devops, but also how they are implemented in high performing organizations. With this knowledge you’ll be ready to transform your organization’s software delivery capability to get high quality solutions to market fast, while reducing the risk of the release process.
Learn How To:
– Reduce time-to-market for software products, and make releases painless, low-risk events.
– Increase the quality and stability of the software you delivery, while reducing cost of ongoing software development.
– Get fast feedback on the production readiness of your application by implementing continuous integration and creating a deployment pipeline.
– Automate the build, test and deployment processes, including automating database changes and infrastructure provisioning and evolution.
– Improve collaboration between people involved in delivering software (developers, testers, and systems administrators).
– Reduce the risk of deployments through effective release management, combined with release engineering techniques such as canary releasing, dark launching, blue-green deployments, and the expand/contract pattern.
– Manage continuous delivery with large and distributed teams.
– Architect your software and infrastructure to enable continuous delivery
– Adopt DevOps principles and practices
– Transform your organization’s culture and delivery process to enable continuous delivery.
Who Should Take This Course?
Anyone involved in software delivery, from testers and developers to managers and systems administrators.
About Jez Humble
Jez Humble is a lecturer at UC Berkeley and co-author of the Jolt Award winning Continuous Delivery, published in Martin Fowler’s Signature Series (Addison Wesley, 2010), and Lean Enterprise, in Eric Ries’ Lean series (O’Reilly, 2014). He has worked as a software developer, product manager, executive, consultant and trainer across a wide variety of domains and technologies. His focus is on helping organizations deliver valuable, high-quality software frequently and reliably through implementing effective engineering practices.