The Lean Digital Summit will be back in Paris on 7-8 October 2019: join the 8th edition of the international conference where Lean and agile experts gather with IT professionals from all over Europe to explain why Lean is critical in the digital era.
Speakers from around the globe will share their experience of Lean applied to their IT operations and projects, to their digital transformation.
During the two-day conference, you will hear concrete Lean digital stories from the field, take part to hands-on workshops, and attend expert keynotes about DevOps, customer success, continuous improvement in IT, Lean for IT projects and operations…
The first confirmed speakers are:
- Pamela Dukes from Toyota Connected
- Bianca Bowron Cuthill from Intuit Australia
- Jesper Boeag author of “Level Up Agile with Toyota Kata”
- Pierre Masai from Toyota Motor Europe
- Yves Caseau from Michelin
- Aymerick Bouchacourt from digital marketing agency JVWeb
- Marc-Antoine Lacroix CTO of online bank Qonto
The detailed program will be available in May on www.lean-digital-summit.com
Save the date and reserve your seat now!