** La langue officielle de la conférence est l’anglais mais toutes les présentations dans l’auditorium feront l’objet d’une traduction simultanée en français **
The Lean Digital Summit will be back in Paris on 7-8 October 2019: join the 8th edition of the international conference where Lean and agile experts gather with IT professionals from all over Europe to explain why Lean is critical in the digital era.
Speakers from around the globe will share their experience of Lean applied to their IT operations and projects, to their digital transformation.
During the two-day conference, you will hear concrete Lean digital stories from the field, take part to hands-on workshops, and attend expert keynotes about customer success, continuous improvement in IT, Lean for IT projects and operations…
Discover the speakers and their stories on the conference website : www.lean-digital-summit.com
Discover the IT leaders keynote speakers:
- Bianca Bowron-Cuthill, Head of Customer Success, Intuit Australia
- Yves Caseau, Group CIO, Michelin
- Pamela Dukes, Harada Coach and Scrum Master with Toyota Connected
- Pierre Masai, VP Information Systems, Toyota Motor Europe
- Dawie Olivier, CIO of Westpac Bank
- Kenneth Trickett, CIO office at BNP Paribas
Meet the IT leaders who transform their IT with Lean and will share their story:
- Aymerik Bouchacourt from digital marketing agency JVWeb
- Burak Ilter, Head of Lean Engineering with Konica Minolta
- Marc-Antoine Lacroix, CTO of online bank Qonto
- Henriette Brand, Abbie Howell and Kamile Matulenaite, web developers from Theodo UK
- Mélanie Noyel, Head of Information Systems and Technology with Acta Mobilier
- Pierre Marchand, Head of Enterprise & Functional Architecture and Christian Phan-Trong, Director of Architecture with Swiss Life
Take part to interactive workshops with:
- Sudip Pal from Williams Lea Tag will run a hands-on workshop: “Transforming IT processes with Lean principles”
- Marc Legru, Lean Digital Coach with Operae Partners will run a workshop: “How to grasp clients’ preferences in a digital world?”
Meet the Lean and agile experts and authors:
- Steve Bell, co-author of Lean IT (2011 Shingo Prize), Run Grow Transform, Lean Enterprise Systems, Accelerate (Shingo Publication Award, 2019)
- Karen Whitley-Bell, contributor to Accelerate (Shingo Publication Award, 2019)
- Jesper Boeg, author of Level Up Agile with Toyota Kata
- Alistair Cockburn, co-author of the Agile Manifesto
- Cecil Dijoux, author of #hyperlean – What the Advent of Digital Really Means
- Marie-Pia Ignace, President of the French Lean Institute, co-author of La Pratique du Lean management dans l’IT
- Pierre Jannez, Lean IT coach author of Scrum & The Toyota Production System, Build Ultra-Powerful Teams
- Mark Schwartz, author of War and Peace and IT
- Bas Vodde, creator of LeSS framework for scaling agile development.
Download the flyer and reserve your seat below.