The Lean Digital Summit will be back in Paris on 7-8 October 2019: join the 8th edition of the international conference where Lean and agile experts gather with IT professionals from all over Europe to explain why Lean is critical in the digital era.
Speakers from around the globe will share their experience of Lean applied to their IT operations and projects, to their digital transformation.
During the two-day conference, you will hear concrete Lean digital stories from the field, take part to hands-on workshops, and attend expert keynotes about DevOps, customer success, continuous improvement in IT, Lean for IT projects and operations…
Discover the first confirmed speakers on www.lean-digital-summit.com:
- Pamela Dukes from Toyota Connected
- Bianca Bowron Cuthill from Intuit Australia
- Jesper Boeg author of “Level Up Agile with Toyota Kata”
- Pierre Masai, VP Information Systems, Toyota Motor Europe
- Yves Caseau, Group CIO, Michelin
- Aymerick Bouchacourt from digital marketing agency JVWeb
- Marc-Antoine Lacroix CTO of online bank Qonto
Would you like to join the panel of speakers? The call for speakers is open until 1 June: submit your story here!
Save the date and reserve your seat now at early bird rate (900€ instead of 1000€ HT)