The Lean Digital Summit will be back in Paris on 7-8 October 2019: join the 8th edition of the international conference where Lean and agile experts gather with IT professionals from all over Europe to explain why Lean is critical in the digital era.
Speakers from around the globe will share their experience of Lean applied to their IT operations and projects, to their digital transformation.
During the two-day conference, you will hear concrete Lean digital stories from the field, take part to hands-on workshops, and attend expert keynotes about DevOps, customer success, continuous improvement in IT, Lean for IT projects and operations…
Discover the confirmed speakers profiles and stories on the conference website : www.lean-digital-summit.com
Discover the keynote speakers:
- Bianca Bowron-Cuthill, Head of Customer Success, Intuit Australia
- Yves Caseau, Group CIO, Michelin
- Pamela Dukes, Harada Coach and Scrum Master with Toyota Connected
- Pierre Masai, VP Information Systems, Toyota Motor Europe
- Dawie Olivier, CIO of Westpac Bank
Meet the IT leaders who transform their IT with Lean and will share their story:
- Aymerik Bouchacourt from digital marketing agency JVWeb
- Burak Ilter, Head of Engineering with Konica Minolta
- Marc-Antoine Lacroix, CTO of online bank Qonto
- Henriette Brand, Abbie Howell and Kamile Matulenaite, web developers from Theodo UK
- Mélanie Noyel, Head of Information Systems and technology with Acta Mobilier
The Lean and agile experts and authors:
- Steve Bell, co-author of Lean IT (2011 Shingo Prize), Run Grow Transform, Lean Enterprise Systems, Accelerate (Shingo Publication Award, 2019) and Karen Whitley-Bell, contributor to Accelerate (Shingo Publication Award, 2019)
- Jesper Boeg, author of Level Up Agile with Toyota Kata
- Alistair Cockburn, co-author of the Agile Manifesto
- Cecil Dijoux, author of #hyperlean – What the Advent of Digital Really Means
- Marie-Pia Ignace, President of the French Lean Institute, co-author of La Pratique du Lean management dans l’IT
- Pierre Jannez, Lean IT coach
- Mark Schwartz, author of War and Peace and IT
- Bas Vodde, creator of LeSS framework for scaling agile development.
Download the flyer and reserve your seat below.